Temporary – Full time. Monday to Friday 9-5 – Until 30th June 2021.
Acorn Occupational Health are currently on the lookout for a self-motivated Business Assistant to offer temporary cover for maternity leave. Responsibilities of the role will include, but are not limited to; account management, customer sales support, report auditing and general administrative responsibilities. You will join a friendly and welcoming team who work together to provide a quality and effective service to our customers. Within the role you will be in daily contact with customers to arrange work, promote our services and assist with any problems that may occur.
About the company
Founded in 2005, Acorn are a close knit, supportive and fast-growing occupational health provider. As a business, we help to support the health and wellbeing of employees throughout the UK. We are proud to have received several awards and highly recognised accreditations as a result of our high level of service within the industry. You will join a dynamic and agile company who continually strive for excellence.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a confident user of Microsoft 365.
- Have previous experience working in an office environment.
- Experience in a sales/customer services focused role.
- Be a positive and forward thinking individual.
- Have solid organisational skills and take pride in the quality of work they produce.
- Be a problem solver.
Desirable skills (but not essential):
- Previous experience with document/report auditing.
- Experience within the occupational health/healthcare industry.
Why join an award-winning company?
- 25 days holiday (per annum)
- Subsidised health cash plan with perks
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Learning & Development opportunities
If you feel that you are well suited to the above role, we would love to hear from you! To apply, please follow the link to Indeed. We will then be in touch with our application form.
No agencies – we are not accepting unsolicited calls or CV’s.